TERMS OF SHIPPING, RECEIVING, AND RETURN POLICY
- Customer must verify lead equivalency, bullet resistance level, or fire rating meets the requirements for the project prior to ordering
- Payment will be required to begin fabrication. Once fabrication begins, no cancellations or changes may take place
- Fabrication times and transit times are estimates only
- By placing this order and paying you accept and have verified sizes, quantities, lead equivalency, bullet resistant level, and fire rating, and accept the terms for shipping / receiving and returns / replacement found here
- All products must be inspected upon delivery in the presence of the delivery driver. Once the product is received and the delivery receipt is signed, no claims for damage will be entertained. If there is damage, note it on the delivery receipt and contact us immediately.
- All radiation shielding calculations must be determined by a radiation physicist.
- All bullet resistant levels or fire ratings are required to be verified by the customer (you) prior to ordering.
- There are no warranties extending beyond the description below.
- This warranties the material only and assumes no responsibility or liability for inadequate design, specifications, shielding report, plans, drawings, or documentation.
- Modified or altered products are not warrantied.
By purchasing the product, the purchaser acknowledges that no claims for damage will be honored after the day of delivery. Any product purchased must be inspected in the presence of the delivery driver. Under no other circumstance will a replacement be provided at no additional charge. A forklift is usually required for unloading due to the weight of the product. A person must be present on the day of delivery. If proper unloading equipment is not present and/or a person to receive the product is not present, then re-delivery fees will be charged.
If the products arrive broken or damaged, follow the steps below:
- Write on the delivery receipt “materials broken in transit”
- Take photos immediately of the crate, the tip-n-tell indicator on the crate, and the damaged glass and email the photos to us and keep a copy of them for your freight claim.
- Keep all broken pieces, packaging and paperwork; the freight company may need to schedule an inspection for the freight claim
- Contact us immediately and we will assist with the freight claim process.
Typical fabrication time for most products is 2 to 3 days plus 1 to 5 days for transit time depending on your location. Some products can take up to 4 weeks but we will always notify you with the option to cancel at no charge if that does not work for you. All fabrication times and transit time are estimates only.
All materials and products are custom fabricated to customers written descriptions, specifications and sizes on the sales order or invoice. All listed fabrication times and transit times are approximations only. Due to the custom nature and specialized use and applications of these products, once an order is paid, any returns or cancellations are subject to a 35% restocking fee. If the reason for the return is anything other than manufacturers error, the purchaser (you) will be responsible for the return shipping costs. The return request must be initiated in writing to email@example.com within 30 days of delivery. A return authorization number is required for all returns. You can acquire a return authorization number by emailing us with your order number and reason for the return request.
Upon receiving the product, customer must immediately and thoroughly inspect all materials / products in the presence of the delivery driver. In the event that a product is fabricated in error and does not match the Liberty Shielding sales order or invoice and the customer provides confirmation and reasonable proof and documentation of manufacturer’s error or discrepancy, Liberty Shielding will offer to replace the product or material based on the customer’s timely and immediate email notification of the error or discrepancy in writing within 2 days of receipt of materials / products. At our sole discretion, we may require return of the original product in good condition.
Please note that on all products, Purchaser / Customer (you) assumes full responsibility to promptly and fully inspect the product upon receiving it in the presence of the shipping company / delivery truck driver BEFORE signing the bill of lading or delivery receipt. Failure by the Purchaser / Customer to properly inspect AT THAT TIME and note any damage on the bill of lading or delivery receipt may void any claims or rights against the shipping company for reimbursement. Liberty Shielding does not accept any liability or responsibility for refunds or replacements for any damages caused by the shipping company. However, if you have properly inspected the freight at the time of receiving and noted any damage on the bill of lading receipt in the presence of the delivery company, we will assist you with the filing of the freight claim. If you sign for the product without inspecting it and there is damage, we will NOT absorb your loss or assist in any reimbursement attempts due to your failure to follow these receiving instructions.
Paying for a sales order or invoice denotes review and acceptance of this policy without exception.